INVITATION FOR BIDS
Project: VNECO-Vinh Long Solar Power Plant
Package: Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Insurance, Technology transfer and Training for preparation of production
Date: June 29th, 2018
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 08:00 am (Hanoi time) on August 15th, 2018
1. VNECO-VinhLong Solar Power One Member Limitted Company (hereinafter called "VNECOSOLAR" or 'the Employer"), has proceeded with a procurement plan under the Procurement Law of Vietnam, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Package: Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Insurance, Technology transfer and Training for preparation of production under Project: VNECO-Vinh Long Solar Power Plant.
2. Source of Funds: Commercial loans and VNECO’s Reciprocal capital.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (Single stage – Two Envelop procedures) in accordance with Procurement Law of Vietnam and is open to all eligible and qualified bidders.
4. The Bidders may obtain further information from VNECOSOLAR and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from: 8:30 am on July 05th, 2018 to the deadline for submission of bids.
5. The Bidding Document, in the English, may be purchased by interested Bidders upon submission of written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 4.600.000 VND or 200 USD(including VAT). The method of payment will by cash, at address: 344 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Binh Thuan Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam (Contact with Mr.Nguyen Dinh Duy, email: email@example.com; Projects Management Board Department).
6. Bids must be delivered to and submitted at the address below on or before 08:00 am (Hanoi time) on August 15th, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document. Late bids will be rejected. Technical Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives at the address below at 08:30 am (Hanoi time) on August 15th, 2018.
The Employer’s address is: